Sunday, August 31, 2008

First post EVER

Hello,

I'll just write a quick description of myself to start with. I'm 21 years old and I live in Montréal. I work in a bank and I love everything related to stock market, economies and derivatives. I like value investing and I'd love to do activist work but, my main tools to predict market are technical analysis, sector strength and economic indicators. I assume that nobody will read that since I've just started that blog, so I will not be writing a thousand word. In this blog, I will try to do quick analysis of many stocks and ETF and possibly some option plays. Most of the time, the analysis will be short and strait to the point. I want readers to be able to get my ideas quickly and then have time to do some research to corroborate my outlook. I will always be glad to answer questions and to write my opinion on a stock if you request it. Thank you for your time and enjoy.

Mathieu Godbout Paquet

No comments: